I'm starting to plan out the year for the UG meetings.
If you've got a few spare minutes I'd appreciate your thoughts on the following questions. Drop me an email with your responses to email@example.com
1. Should our presentations be predominantly VFP only?
(ie exclude topics on SQL Server, interacting with Office etc)
2. Do you want to see topics that deal with web development using VFP?
(eg West-Wind and others)
3. Do you want to see topics on 3rd party tools?
(eg Stonefield Query, XFRX, FoxFire, Frameworks, HTML Help Builder etc)
4. Are you interested in topics covering VFP and .Net?
5. Are you interested in topics that cover VFP and Linux?
6. Would you like to be a UG presenter?
7. If yes, is there a particular topic you would like to present on?
8. Is the 6:30-8:30pm slot ideal for you?
(Some other UGs go for 3 hours+)
9. Do you like joining with the Melbourne group or would you prefer to be separate?